Saturday, July 16, 2011

Funniest memories of my life…..

     1.       I think I was in 8th standard I was very poor in Hindi language still I prepared to write DBHA (Daksin Bharath Hindi Abiyan) exam I got 70% marks in that exam but funniest thing is that last question was to write any story I had only one story in my mind which I read from their book “Topiwala or bunder”  cap man and monkey but I forgot what we call for monkey in Hindi I wrote one page long story without using the word bunder  some place I leave only space where I need to write bunder and in some place I managed with words usne  or ye

    2. I was in train with my uncle we are going from Ahmedabad to veraval (Gujarath) a tea seller nearly 50 age came to us and called my uncle “Uncle chai chaiye “ me and my uncle laughed like hell as my uncle much younger than him and he asked kis angel se uncle lag raha hoon to usne gujarathi me gali deke gaya

    3. We deal in broiler chicken  its normally comes in white color but sometimes very rarely it comes with some mixture color as it is Sankranti  my neighbor  came to us and asked a chicken with color I asked why color?? He said we need to give god a local chicken but broiler in color is ok
I smiled in as I know broiler is cheaper then local (we are cheating human being but these people cheating god ha ha ah) finally I arranged one white and black broiler he asked me is this rooster I said yes its rooster then he said I need hen then I say he I am wrong its hen note rooster he took it 

4.To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment