Friday, February 14, 2014

Read before you vote

In the name of Allah, most gracious and most merciful.

There is a saying in Kannada language “Sankata bandaga venkataramana” which means when a person find difficulty in life he remember god. Similarly when election comes our leader remembers religion a party comes with agenda of Ram Mandir and other one call itself as guardian of minorities.
It’s the time we can find stages and functions some say it samajotsava some say it pooja but we can’t understand why people remember this when election is near.
Friends British ruled us by divide and rule policy now corrupt politicians took same weapon to make us fool. We sell our vote to them   they make huge money and we blame them.
We need to blame ourselves yes we are the culprits since last six decade we hear the same India is developing country we don’t know till when this will continue.
We need to become proud citizen of India and our vote will do it for us.

Watch this video before you vote.


Give value to your vote. Do you think a 500RS or a Biriyani and a bottle of rum is better than our future? Is it better than our children’s future?  Is it better than development of our country?
And there are few people like me who say “we hate politics every on indulge in corruption so we won’t vote”. It’s a very good theme rice is coming with mixture of stone so I won’t eat
I am going to ask you ask you who will die. If I need be alive I have to pick and throw the stones so that I can eat rice.
I know what I am doing is totally waste no one will read it if someone read he will not take it into consideration.
But I feel happy that I did my part of job rest is yours cause I believe in my own quote
“A risen Voice or a written Word is not less significant than a swing of Sword.”...Shafilovesu08

No comments:

Post a Comment